Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on DutyFreeZone.com. Products offered for sale on DutyFreeZone.com must comply with all laws and regulations and with DutyFreeZone.com 's policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products listed on these pages, including products available only by prescription, is strictly prohibited.
If you supply goods on DutyFreeZone.com, you should carefully review the Restricted Products Help pages listed below before listing a product. The examples provided in these Help pages are not all-inclusive and are provided solely as an informational guide. We encourage you to consult with your legal counsel if you have questions about the laws and regulations concerning your products. Even where a product is listed as an "Example of Permitted Listings," all products and listings must also comply with applicable laws. In addition, any links provided are for informational purposes only, and DutyFreeZone.com does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided in these links.
If you supply a product in violation of the law or any of DutyFreeZone.com ’s policies, including those listed on the Restricted Products pages, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to immediately suspending or terminating selling privileges, destroying inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement, returning inventory, terminating the business relationship, and permanent withholding of payments. The sale of illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties.
We are constantly innovating on behalf of our customers and working with regulators, third party experts, vendors, and sellers to improve the ways we detect and prevent illegal and unsafe products from reaching our marketplace. DutyFreeZone.com encourages you to report listings that violate DutyFreeZone.com 's policies or applicable law by contacting us. We will investigate each report thoroughly and take appropriate action.
· Certain categories require you to obtain pre-approval from DutyFreeZone.com before listing in those categories.
· Certain categories require you to provide additional information and/or a supplemental guarantee before listing in those categories.
· Those participating in Fulfillment by DutyFreeZone.com (FBA), should also review the FBDFZ Product Restrictions page which lists products that are not eligible for the FBDFZ program.
· Certain products are subject to additional regulation in the state of California.
· If you wish to list items for international purchase, you are responsible for conducting proper research to ensure that the items listed comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
· Products that claim to be "FDA Cleared," "FDA approved" or products that include the FDA logo in associated images need to meet additional requirements (for more information, see: Is It Really 'FDA Approved'? and FDA Logo Policy)
· Animals & Animal-Related Products
· Art - Fine Art
· Art - Home Decor
· Automotive and Powersports
· Composite Wood Products
· Cosmetics & Skin/Hair Care
· CPAP Cleaning and Disinfecting Devices
· Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents, and Gift Cards
· Dietary Supplements
· Drugs & drug paraphernalia
· Explosives, Weapons, and Related Items
· Export Controls
· Food & Beverage
· Gambling & Lottery
· Hazardous and Dangerous Items
· Human Parts & Burial Artifacts
· Jewelry & Precious Gems
· Laser products
· Lock Picking & Theft Devices
· Medical devices and accessories
· Offensive and Controversial Materials
· Other Restricted Products
· Pesticides and Pesticide Devices
· Plant and Seed Products
· Postage meters and stamps
· Recalled Products
· Recycling electronics
· Refrigerants: Ozone-Depleting Substances and Substitutes
· Subscriptions and Periodicals
· Surveillance Equipment
· Tobacco & Tobacco-Related Products
· Warranties, Service Plans, Contracts, and Guarantees
· Upholstered Furniture, Bedding, & Other Quilted Products